The Mask Network's Suji Yan is building and funding Web3, and hoping it decentralizes away his role. This Q&A is part of Future of Work Week.
Future of Work Week
The new ways crypto gets stuff done. Presented by Nexo.
- The Crypto CEO Who Doesn't Want the Job
- Future of Work: The Digital Fashionista
- So You Want to Be a Bitcoin Developer?
- Coordinape Is Decentralizing Compensation Decision-Making
- Vitalik's Mom Offers Advice on How to Make It in Crypto
- How I Made It in Crypto: The Play-to-Earn Guilder
- Web3 Needs In-Person Gatherings
- ‘I Don't Follow Trends’: Multicoin’s Kyle Samani on How to Make It in Crypto
- What It’s Like to Work as a DAO Bounty Hunter
- Young Web3 Believers Unfazed by Battered Crypto Market
Brink co-founder Mike Schmidt and Bitcoin Core developer Larry Ruane discuss the ins and outs of funding Bitcoin research and development. This post is part of CoinDesk's Future of Work Week.
“The future of labor needs to be able to break out of the top-down rigid, hierarchical structures we’re familiar with from the corporate world,” says Coordinape co-founder Tracheopteryx.
“You need to have a lot of perseverance and a lot of patience,” she said in an interview for CoinDesk's "Future of Work Week."
A tax accountant with decades of experience may be the world’s first “CMVO” with an office in Decentraland.